OZC 27th Annual Z-Fest
August 7 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ontario Z Car and Nissan Canada present OZC’s 27th annual Z-FEST!
Join us on Sunday, August 7th from 9am to 3pm at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum to celebrate Datsuns, Nissans and affiliated brands. The event will follow COVID-19 regulations.
Enter your car in the show’n shine which includes awards in all car categories plus a people’s choice award.
- awards are based on popular vote ballots submitted by the car show registrants
- arrive no later than 12:00 noon to be included in the voting process (voting ends at 1pm)
- the car show pre-registration deadline is August 4, doing so reduces your car show entry fee and eliminates your paperwork the day of!
- the car show fee is $15 for OZC Members, $20 for Non-Members; after August 4 and at the gate the entry fee is $25 for all car entries
- print, fill-in, scan/snapshot and email the registration form to email@example.com
Spectators are welcome and entry is free.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures from the last Z-Fest in 2021 are available on our website.
COVID-19 REGULATIONS: FOR ALL EVENT ATTENDEES/VOLUNTEERS:
If you answer “YES” to any of the following questions, please do not access the event site:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days and/or are you waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test for yourself? YES/NO
- Do you currently have a temperature of 38C or above, or have you had such a temperature within the last three (3) days YES/NO
- In the last 14 days, have you been within six feet/2 meters of someone longer than 10 minutes who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or who is awaiting results of a COVID-19 test? YES/NO
- In the last 14 days, have you experienced one of the following: persistent dry cough, or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or any two of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, body aches, vomiting/diarrhea, nausea, new loss of smell or taste? YES/NO
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled internationally? YES/NO