Talbot St & 1st Ave
Port McNicoll, ON L0K 1R0
Join OZC (friends and family welcome!) as we voyage to the Georgian Bay region.
Meet at SS Keewatin, near Midland, Sunday morning, August 6th at 10:00am. ($50 will cover everything below, or you can order “a-la carte” for whichever part you’d like to participate in.
- First we go for a 90 minute tour of the Titantc-era passenger ship (it even has the same engine as the Titanic!) ($15)
- Reservations for lunch at The Surf Restaurant on Georgian Bay at 12:00. ($20)
- After lunch drive to Bala with a quick stop at the marine railroad
- Visit the falls in Bala, then work our way down to Eric’s Cottage via Southwood Road
- Join in the BBQ at Eric’s cottage ($15)