Take part in the Z Corral and in race day festivities of the Nissan Micra Cup Race on August 24th or 25th (the OZC club members plan to go on the Sunday the 25th)
Also take part in a track parade on August 25th at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. (NOTE: Parade registration is at 12:30pm in the Nissan Parking for the 12:45pm parade)
For your complimentary tickets register here: https://www.micracup.com/eventregistration/form.php?eventno=5&nissan=M
- 2 one day admission tickets per Z or Micra owner (you must come with your z car or micra) – additional tickets available $40/ticket Saturday, $60/ticket Sunday
- 2 food vouchers per Z or Micra owner for one day
- Parade on track on Sunday
- Access to Nissan private parking on site
Tickets Limited to the First 150 entries
For more details on the weekend race events at the Chevrolet Silverado 250 Weekend click here: https://canadiantiremotorsportpark.com/pages/chevrolet-silverado-250
This year’s OZC Tobacco road’s tour will start at Dean Michael’s Griddlehouse. (594746 County Rd 59 South, Woodstock ON., Exit 232) Note that Gas stations available at this exit.
10:00am Come early for some breakfast with your fellow Z friends. The bacon is really hard to resist!
TOUR will depart at 11:30 Sharp.
- First stop will be a private Shelby/Mustang collection
- Second we will visit an active trout fish farm
- From there we will continue to a country market for a washroom break, refreshments and bakery treats are available and even some boutique shopping
- Finally we will conclude the tour at Old Marina Restaurant on Puslinch Lake,Cambridge arriving around 4:45 – 5:00. Easy access to 401 afterwards.
Hope you can join us!
Please confirm attendance so we can notify restaurant how many in our reservation.
RSVP your attendance to tour organizer Brian Gracie firstname.lastname@example.org
“Cruizing with the Church” features our favourite roads around Bala and Gravenhurst. – Details to follow soon!
The cost for the day is $20 per car maximum two people per car. Additional people can be accommodated for another $10 per person.
Please contact Eric at email@example.com to confirm attendance by Thursday evening in order to let the church ladies know how much food to prepare