OZC represents at the Wheels On The Danforth car show! (Classic and Tuner Car Shows)
The Classic Car Show is on Saturday from 11am to 4pm (roll-in starts 8:30am); The Tuner Car Show is on Saturday from 5pm to 11pm (roll-in starts 4:30pm)
All cars must be pre-registered (register for Classic or Tuner), but contact email@example.com if you’re interested on driving in and parking together (club tents/banners are permitted so we’ll be promoting the Ontario Z Car Owners Association).
It’s the 25th annual Ontario Z Car ZFest celebration!!!
To be held on Sunday August 18, 2019 at the Hamilton Museum of Steam & Technology NHS, gates open at 9:00am – spectating, judging, lounging, socializing, eating until 1pm, then the awards and prize give-aways!
Pre-registration to enter your car in the awards is $10 (for OZC members) and $15 (for non-members) before July 18th, ($20 onsite).
Registration form is available here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards will be given for all model categories as well as:
- 50/50 Cash Draw
- Free Door Prizes
- Food & Refreshments will be available (True North BBQ!)
- DJ & Oldies Music
- OZC Club Merchandise
Take part in the Z Corral and in race day festivities of the Nissan Micra Cup Race on August 24th or 25th (the OZC club members plan to go on the Sunday the 25th)
Also take part in a track parade on August 25th at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. (NOTE: Parade registration is at 12:30pm in the Nissan Parking for the 12:45pm parade)
For your complimentary tickets register here: https://www.micracup.com/eventregistration/form.php?eventno=5&nissan=M
- 2 one day admission tickets per Z or Micra owner (you must come with your z car or micra) – additional tickets available $40/ticket Saturday, $60/ticket Sunday
- 2 food vouchers per Z or Micra owner for one day
- Parade on track on Sunday
- Access to Nissan private parking on site
Tickets Limited to the First 150 entries
For more details on the weekend race events at the Chevrolet Silverado 250 Weekend click here: https://canadiantiremotorsportpark.com/pages/chevrolet-silverado-250
This year’s OZC Tobacco road’s tour will start at Dean Michael’s Griddlehouse. (594746 County Rd 59 South, Woodstock ON., Exit 232) Note that Gas stations available at this exit.
10:00am Come early for some breakfast with your fellow Z friends. The bacon is really hard to resist!
TOUR will depart at 11:30 Sharp.
- First stop will be a private Shelby/Mustang collection
- Second we will visit an active trout fish farm
- From there we will continue to a country market for a washroom break, refreshments and bakery treats are available and even some boutique shopping
- Finally we will conclude the tour at Old Marina Restaurant on Puslinch Lake,Cambridge arriving around 4:45 – 5:00. Easy access to 401 afterwards.
Hope you can join us!
Please confirm attendance so we can notify restaurant how many in our reservation.
RSVP your attendance to tour organizer Brian Gracie email@example.com