- 9:00am Depart from Tim Horton’s in Port Perry (starting time after breakfast!)
- 9:45am Depart from Canadian Tire, Lindsay (5 min stop)
- 11:15am Depart from Tim Horton’s Fenelon Fall (after some more food!) (30 min stop)
- 12:45pm Depart from Tim Horton’s Bob Caygeon (Kawartha Ice Cream and bigeleyshoes.com (time for shopping!) (60 min stop)
- 1:45pm Depart from Kinmount (30 min stop)
- 2:05pm Depart from Gooderham (no stop)
- 3:00pm Depart from Kawartha Country Wines (25 min stop)
- 3:15pm Depart from Terry Gas Bar, Curve Lake (cheap gas) (15 min stop)
- 3:50pm Depart from Whetung Ojibwa Centre (time for shopping!) (30 min stop)
- 4:25pm Depart from Burleigh Falls (no stop)
- 5:15pm Depart from Young’s Point, Lockside Trading Company (40 min stop)
- 5:25pm Depart from Lakefield (no stop)
- 5:40pm Depart from Trent University (no stop)
- 6:05pm Arrive at OZC Member Bill Husar’s cottage (159 Kenedon Drive, Kawartha Lakes)
Please commit before Thursday, June 27 by email to email@example.com; OZC member + guest are free; non-members $10;
Join us for a tour up and around OZC Member Eric Zondervan’s cottage!
Lots of new roads and attractions as well as some old favourites including Southwood Road.
New this year is Santa’s Village, zip lines, or aerial adventure park and scenic roads around Bracebridge.
Meet at the cottage for coffee and donuts between 8-10. We will leave at 10:00, but anyone who wants to just hang out at the cottage for the day is welcome.
Barbecued ribs, chicken wings and corn on the cob starting at 5:00. This will be a no alcohol event.
$10.00/person for the barbecue.
Go to www.santasvillage.com for more information on the activities in Bracebridge.
Save the date! RSVP to Eric Zondervan